This Learning Management System was delivered to The University of Southampton's SmartSkills Network as part of a joint project between the University and The British Council.
It is an extensible package that offers a core set of administrator content creation tools, front-end delivery templates, and student/tutor dashboards.
The system provides the following key features:
- An extensible package with a core set of tools for creating interactive learning materials.
- Allows students to track their own progression through modules, lectures, and slides.
- Allows course tutors to review student progress, and provides at-a-glance statistical data.
- Provides student feedback mechanisms to course tutors.
- System can be rolled out multiple times
The package was delivered as a single component for deployment on standard WordPress networks.